. Cotton chambray
looks like denim but is lighter weight for all-season wear. With polka-dots, soft pleats and glorious hidden front pockets, Pendleton's Back Porch skirt is both stylish and incredibly functional, and spells perfection with a dainty pair of flats.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Cotton chambray is woven from two different color threads for a visual texture similar to denim, but is lighter in weight
- Soft pleats fold the front for a delicate drape
- Five buttons grace the side, serving both function and style
- Full-length button placket for an integrated appearance
- Welt hand pockets are hidden behind the front pleats
- Length: Regular 24" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Natural waist
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >