. Hints of lavender make a subtle impression in the novelty-weave tweed
of Pendleton's Trafalgar Tweed
pencil skirt, a tapered and flattering classic with contoured waistband and smooth, flat front and back.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Colorful novelty-weave tweed with subtle hints of lavender throughout
- Contoured waistband sits higher in back
- Back vent
- Length: Petite 23", Regular 24" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Natural waist
- Made in Philippines
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >