Information about Pendleton Cafe Skirt - Ponte Knit (For Women)
. The jersey-soft ponte knit of Pendleton's Cafe skirt is substantial enough to hold its shape, with sweet button-tab details completing the refined appearance.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Double ponte knit combines the softness of jersey with the shape-keeping stability of a more substantial fabric
- Contoured waistband with left and right button-tab details
- Hidden zipper with two-button closure
- Slash front hand pockets
- Front shirring pleats
- Back shaping darts
- Length: Petite 21", Regular 23" (based on size 10)
- Natural waist
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >