. With an ultrasoft blue fox fur trim and strategically placed goose down insulation, Bogner's Emma ski suit is fashion-ready and begging to be flaunted on the slopes. Water-repellent performance fabrics and ultra-breathable linings combine fashion with function for superior elegance in vogue.
- Bogner apparel combines innovative fabrics, technical sophistication and cosmopolitan design
- Water repellent to 10,000mm
- Short down jacket:
- Princess seams and strategically quilted 100% goose down insulation offer a flattering fit perfect for apres ski
- Bogner historic print lining
- Full-zip, removable TechnoWool collar
- Removable real blue fox fur trim
- Double-breasted decorative snap front closure
- Zip front hand pockets
- Two zip sleeve pockets
- Interior zip security pocket
- Sleeves have decorative button placket and inner rib-knit cuffs
- Back button placket slightly brings in the waist
- Sleeveless stretch pant suit:
- Bi-elastic three-layer shell fabric by Schoeller® has a soft, warm and fleecy inner face
- Satin-lined patch chest pocket
- Mesh heel straps
- Inseam: 29"
- Leg opening: 10"
- Length: Regular 22" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Made in Czech Republic
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >