Information about Faction Agent 100 Alpine Skis
. The perfect quiver-of-one ski, Faction Agent 100 alpine skis exude confidence in all types of terrain. Super stable on hardpack, tip rocker and weight-saving STP technology make it equally adept at out-of-bounds excursions.
- A Powder magazine "Skier's Choice" award winner
- STP (Snake Transition Project) technology presses a wave into the core during construction, making it lighter, softer and torsionally stiff
- Cambered profile with tip rocker
- Sandwich construction features a poplar wood core with birch reinforcement stringers under the boot
- Chip-resistant sidewalls
- Sidecut dimensions: 132/102/122mm
- Turn radius: 19m
- Materials: Fiberglass and poplar wood core with birch reinforced stringers, steel edges, Ptex 4000 die-cut base
- Weight: 7 lb. 14 oz.
- Made in Germany