. The perfect blend of power, forgiveness and maneuverability for intermediate players exists in Babolat's Drive Z Mid French Open tennis racquet. Cortex technology reduces vibration, and graphite construction provides a plush feel on impact.
- Features a Roland Garros inspired graphic
- Elliptical geometry features a rounded cross beam for improved torsional stability and more efficient power
- Cortex vibration dampening system filters out high-frequency vibration without impeding the racquet's feel
- Woofer technology provides added power by allowing the frame and string to interact when ball strike occurs
- Includes racquet bag with shoulder strap
- Length: 685cm, 27"
- Made in China