About Hickey Freeman Tweed Sport Coat - Wool-Silk-Linen-Cashmere (For Men)
Closeouts. Perennial tweed goes for luxury gold in this Hickey Freeman tweed sport coat, a blend of wool, silk, linen and cashmere crafted for the man who desires a combination of flawless tailoring and fine fabric.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide