. Serious skiers need serious warmth and durability and Mountain Hardwear's Chawa mittens deliver on that promise. OutDry® waterproof breathable technology, Thermic Micro insulation and foam knuckle padding make these mitts suitable for snowsports professionals and demanding recreational skiers.
- Q.Shield®, with ion-mask technology, fuses extreme water repellency directly into the shell without affecting breathability, preventing exterior fabric from wetting out
- OutDry® waterproof breathable membrane
- Durable, water-resistant goatskin leather palm and fingers with additional pigskin reinforcements on fingers and thumb
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar® stitching offers outstanding fit and dexterity
- Warm wool-polyester blend lining
- Thermic Micro synthetic insulation on back of hand
- Short, close-fitting gauntlet with zipper offers a comfortable under-the-cuff fit
- Closed-cell foam at knuckles for added protection
- Pull on webbing loop at wrist
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >