. A powerful touring boot for aggressive skiers who crave downhill performance, Scarpa Mobe AT ski boots
are a great choice for short tours and freeriders who charge technical in-bounds and backcountry terrain.
- A Powder magazine "Skier's Choice" award winner
- Dual-density Pebax® shell for optimal support and fit
- V-Frame power ribs on the cuff add strength without weight
- Thermoformable Intuition Speed Pro G liner offers a customized fit
- Four micro-adjustable, removable magnesium buckles
- Active power strap provides added response while eliminating shin bang
- Compatible with Dynafit binding systems
- Adjustable forward lean from 18-22°
- Power Block Tour ski/walk mechanism offers fixed-cuff power and rigidity
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Alpine Skiing Guide
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. AT soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.