. Scarpa Vapor climbing shoes feature a highly downturned profile that excels at edging. The Bi-Tension system provides improved sensitivity and reduced toe pressure, and connects the toe directly to the heel rand.
- Lorica® toe box retains shape and offers improved comfort
- Bi-Tension system anchors a rand under the toe area and connects it to the heel rand for reduced toe pressure and improved sensitivity
- Floating, mesh-lined tongue
- Vibram® XS Edge sticky rubber outsole provides excellent grip with good edge hold
- By Scarpa of Italy
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size larger
- All Day Comfort Fit: Order 1 size larger
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- Climbing and other related activities are inherently dangerous; anyone purchasing or using equipment for this purpose is personally responsible for getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use