. Nothing like a fine worsted wool
to lend a sartorial tenor to your dress wardrobe, and Hickey Freeman's worsted wool
dress pants weave this exquisite yarn in a pronounced twill
that thrives with cool-weather sport coats and sweaters.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Worsted wool is a high-quality, high-twist yarn, here woven into a heavier weight suitable for the cooler seasons of the year
- Flat front
- Welted button-through back pockets
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >