. Softer in definition, but every bit as dapper as the professional pinstripe, Hickey Freeman's wool Chalk Stripe
suit exhibits some of the finest tailoring you will experience in menswear.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Lightweight canvas chest piece has shape built into it to withstand repeated dry cleaning and hard wear
- Hand-tailored armholes, shoulder settings, vents, buttonholes and bar tacks for a precise fit that feels like a second skin
- Fabric is a midweight worsted wool with rope-style chalk stripe
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Made in United States of America
- Return information
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >