. Made of DWR-treated nylon
that resists abrasion and water, The North Face's Paramount Peak pants feature zip-off pant legs so you can adjust to ever-changing backcountry conditions.
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Durable nylon construction
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish is abrasion and water resistant
- Pant legs unzip to convert pants to shorts
- Adjustable tunnel belt with quick-release buckle
- Two hand pockets, one with security zip pocket
- Touch-fasten back pockets
- Touch-fasten cargo pockets
- Ankle zips with interior wind flaps
- Made in Bangladesh
- Visit our Pant Fit Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >