. Created with a passion for precision, Wusthof's Grand Prix II knife block set has everything the average chef could want and more. Each blade is flawlessly weighted and balanced to ensure the knife (not your wrist) does the work, and the high-carbon stainless steel is tempered to perfection for lasting use.
- Wusthof knives are manufactured by a skilled team of 300 dedicated workers in two state-of-the-art facilities in Solingen, Germany
- Only high-carbon tempered stainless steel is used to create these knives
- High-impact composite handles provide a secure, comfortable grip
- Unique compound angle tapers from the spine of the knife to the edge to allow for a sturdy and sharp edge
- Tapered from the bolster to the tip to give the knife strength as well as flexibility
- Kitchen shears pull apart for easy cleaning
- Includes honing steel to keep your knives sharp and ready to use
- Hardwood block for convenient storage, with extra spaces should you wish to expand your set
- Hand washing recommended
- Made in Germany
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only