. Perhaps no fabric evokes a nostalgic feel the way a good tweed
can -- evidenced by this Hickey Freeman tweed
sport coat and its unsurmountably handsome appearance, classic nubbed texture and all.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Length: Short 30", Regular 31", Long 33" (based on size 42)
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >