. Come fall or winter chills, you're prepared with this Hickey Freeman topcoat -- a heathered
, midweight meeting of fine wool and luxurious cashmere
, sure to please even the most discerning wool connoisseurs.
- Since their beginnings in 1899, the firm founded by Jeremiah Hickey and Jacob Freeman has strived to create a balance of skilled hand work and technological innovation
- Textiles are from the finest mills of Italy and Great Britain
- Heathered, midweight blend of wool and cashmere
- Slant hand pockets
- Non-working one-button cuffs
- Three-quarter back lining
- Length: Regular 39" (based on size 42)
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Men's Dress Wardrobe Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >