. Mountain Hardwear Medusa gloves are two gloves in one for the mountaineer seeking versatility and weather protection. The waterproof breathable, high-tenacity nylon shell is lined with high peel fleece
and a removable windproof liner adds warmth and can be worn alone in milder conditions.
- OutDry® waterproof breathable membrane is directly bonded to the glove's nylon Taslan outer shell
- Extreme Precurve patterning with Kevlar® stitching offers outstanding fit and dexterity
- Durable nylon outer shell with high-pile Velboa Raschel fleece lining
- Water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Removable windproof soft shell liner with windblock panels and stretch fleece in the palm
- Welded grip patches on liner palm and thumb
- SimpleCinch one-handed gauntlet closure seals out snow
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Visit our Waterproof Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >