About Miyabi 5000S Santoku Knife - 5-1/2”
Closeouts. Everything one could hope for in a multi-purpose knife, Miyabi's 5000S 5-1/2" Santoku knife combines an impressively sharp, asymmetrical-shaped blade for nonstick performance with a comfortable handle and quality construction.
- Miyabi is owned by the world renowned cutlery manufacturer Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Miyabi blades are modeled after the elegance, sharpness, beauty, and technical excellence of traditional Japanese swords
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan, using the same traditions followed by ancient master sword craftsmen
- Heralded for their unbelievable sharpness and beauty
- Designed for cutting fish, meat and vegetables
- Asymmetric blade shape enhances the cutting angle and prevents food from sticking
- Made in Japan
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only