Information about Mad River Expedition 18 Canoe - Kevlar®, 18'6"
. Designed with minimal rocker and an asymmetrical hull, Mad River's Expedition 18 canoe tracks true and maintains a high speed even when packed with gear.
- Lightweight and stiff Kevlar® construction creates an efficient design that reduces fatigue
- Asymmetrical hull increases speed and glide
- Shallow-Vee hull is versatile and stable
- Slightly rockered for enhanced tracking and speed
- Contoured web seats
- Contoured portage yoke
- Tripping thwart
- Adjustable stern ash footbrace
- Shaped ash carry handles
- Thermoformed polyethylene decks
- Length: 18'6"
- Made in United States of America
- May come with minor cosmetic surface imperfections due to shipping. Please remove all packaging material upon arrival and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier's document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems.
- Delivery Charge: $50
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers