. Soft as falling snow, Bogner's Stella jacket is a wool-angora blend that takes its design cues from the perennially popular pea coat. The sugary pastel hue is a delicious accompaniment to winter that's accented in dark buttons and finished with raw-edge detail.
- Brazilian-born Sonia Bogner designs luxurious, confident clothing that steps up to your fashion sensibilities
- Fabric is a gorgeous, double-faced blend of virgin wool and angora
- Double-breasted styling
- Welted side pockets with metal logo pin
- Raw-edge finishing detail
- Partially lined and beautifully finished
- Length: Regular 26" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Made in Czech Republic
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >