About Polywood Seashell Adirondack Rocking Chair
Closeouts. The last Adirondack you'll ever have to buy, Polywood's Seashell Adirondack rocking chair is made from recycled plastic bottles that never need to be sanded, painted or refinished to maintain their original beauty. Resistant to weather, fading, corrosion and insects.
- POLYWOOD® material is made from recycled HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected
- Resin composition holds color pigment throughout, so doesn't fade or splinter
- Secured with marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- Easy to assemble
- Seat height: 16"
- Seat dimensions: 22x17-3/4"
- Made in United States of America
- Additional shipping charge due to size/weight: $30
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers