. The soul of a cardigan; the style sense of a blazer. Pendleton's Aidan cardigan sweater combines the warmth of boiled lambswool
with blazer-inspired details like a one-button front and notched collar.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Blazer-inspired design with one-button front, bound trim and notched collar
- Dense, boiled lambswool
- Rounded front patch pockets
- Length: Petite 22", Regular 24" (based on size Medium)
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >