. Kershaw's Black Horse II pocket knife offers outstanding toughness for all-around work and field use. The clip-point
blade is suitable for piercing and slicing, and the non-slip grip offers excellent control.
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel clip-point blade provides a good balance of toughness, edge sharpness and corrosion resistance
- Aggressive point is excellent for piercing tasks
- Sturdy lockback design
- Non-slip, injection-molded polymer grip with finger contours
- Drilled lanyard hole
- Includes nylon sheath
- Made in China
- Please read our policy on ordering knives
- Cannot ship to New York State.
- US shipments only