. Pendleton's Pine Valley jacquard
skirt delivers big points on style, thanks to one-of-a-kind woven fabric you won't find anywhere else. The sleek silhouette is career- and casual-ready.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- One-of-a-kind fabric woven in the USA
- Fully lined in smooth satin
- No-band high waist with long front and back darts
- Center back vent
- Natural waist
- Classic Fit
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >