. Enjoy the impeccable feel of lightweight, crisp woven fabric in Pendleton's worsted wool crepe
debonair jacket. This fully lined career piece delivers one-of-a-kind style with a deep curved collar and single-button closure.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Exclusive fabric has gorgeous drape and the light texture of classic crepe
- Fully lined in smooth satin
- Front and back princess seams
- Extra-long curved collar
- Single-button front closure
- Vented cuffs
- Length: Regular 21" (based on size 10)
- Classic Fit
- Made in El Salvador fabric USA
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >