About Staub Round Cocotte - 2.75 Qt., Cast Iron
2nds. Elevate your culinary repertoire and consistently produce mouth-watering meals to delight your friends and family with Staub's enameled cast iron round cocotte. The cast iron construction evenly distributes and retains heat, and the extra-heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results.
- A family-owned company, Staub cookware can be used safely on a variety of heat sources and transfers seamlessly from oven to table
- Trusted by both professional chefs and home cooks alike for its exceptional durability and premium performance
- Enameled cast iron is chip resistant
- Self-basting spikes provide continuous, natural basting
- Cast iron construction retains heat, even after removing from oven
- Compatible with all cooktops including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Made in France
- Must ship ground within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >