. A subtle ombre effect graces the Habutai print of Pendleton's Meru skirt, styled with a faux-tortoiseshell O-ring at the hip and made of easy-care silk that heads into the washing machine with ease.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Sleek and smooth silk is 100% machine washable
- Habutai print is inspired by traditional Kenyan textiles
- Faux-tortoiseshell O-ring accent at left hip
- Length: Regular 24" (based on size 10)
- Natural waist
- Classic Fit
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >