About Pendleton Gloves - Leather Palm (For Men and Women)
Closeouts. Pendleton gloves are made of durable virgin wool with a soft polyester fleece lining for superior warmth. A leather palm improves grip for ease in daily tasks.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Durable woven wool with water-repellent treatment
- Cozy polyester fleece lining
- Leather palm and thumb pad
- Gusseted cuffs
- Elastic wrist with leather drawcord
- Made in China
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >