. A look at warmth done right: Mountain Hardwear's Felix II jacket features 120g Thermal.Q insulation in the body and 100g in the sleeves, allowing for more warmth where you need it and less bulk where you don't. Plus, the water-resistant shell supplies ample flexibility, and both hem and hood can be adjusted with one hand.
- Water-resistant shell with stretch for flexibility
- 120g Thermal.Q insulation in the midsection and 100g in the sleeves
- Brushed chin guard won't chafe or irritate
- One-handed hood and hem adjustment
- Attached hood with brim
- Zip chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets with brushed lining
- Interior cordlock hem
- Interior zip pocket
- Length: 30" (based on size large)
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >