Information about Marmot Arcs Jacket - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
. Marmot's Arcs jacket is made for carving high speed turns on cold days. The waterproof breathable shell has a clean look with waterproof zips and features durable, warm Thermal R insulation.
- Two-layer MemBrain® nylon plainweave waterproof breathable fabric
- Fully seam sealed for complete waterproof protection
- Thermal R synthetic insulation is resilient, has an excellent warmth-to-weight ration and is highly durable
- Zip-off, insulated storm hood with laminated brim
- Brushed-tricot collar and shoulder lining for comfort
- Internal center storm flap
- Pass-through pit zips for ventilation
- Water-resistant zip hand and chest pockets
- Internal media and mesh goggle pockets
- Touch-fasten elasticized cuffs
- Zip-off powder skirt
- Drawcord hem
- Waterproof rating: 10,000mm
- Breathable rating: 10,000
- Length: 25" (based on size Medium)
- Vendor fit: Marmot Regular fit has a dropped shoulder, straight waist and loose hem
- Made in Viet Nam
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Guide.
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >