. When you've got a big day planned in super-cold conditions, use Marmot's Alpinist Hybrid jacket as a technical layering piece. It has PrimaLoft® ONE insulation in front, and the sleeves and back are made of Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric with breathable panels under the arms.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® fabric is wind and abrasion resistant, breathable, and features four-way stretch for freedom of movement
- PrimaLoft® ONE microfiber insulation is lightweight, water resistant, highly compressible and retains warmth when wet
- Breathable, thermo-regulating underarm panels
- Stretchy, low-profile hood can be worn under a shell or helmet
- Zip hand and sleeve pockets
- Bound elastic cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- Made in China
- Visit our Down/Synthetic Insulation Guide
- Cannot ship to Australia
- Cannot ship to New Zealand
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >