. The fully welded, threadless construction and laser-cut ventilating underarm panels of Mountain Hardwear's Coralake Supreme shirt takes the moisture-wicking, quick-drying fabric to new heights of high-performance comfort for the adventurous.
- Treated to provide UPF 25 sun protection
- Smooth, stretchy and quick-drying fabric with Wick Q EVAP moisture-wicking technology
- Welded seams for lightweight, low-bulk and chafe-free comfort
- Laser-cut perforations underarms for ventilation
- Rotated seams prevent pressure under pack straps
- Point collar
- Long sleeves
- Button cuffs
- Button-down front with laser-cut button holes
- Length: 27" (based on size 10)
- Vendor fit: Mountain Hardwear Standard Fit allows for full freedom of movement
- Made in Viet Nam
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >