About Current Designs Squall GTS Touring Kayak - 15'11"
2nds. Current Designs' Squall GTS touring kayak is a sleek and efficient rotomolded kayak that has a hull design that offers increased efficiency and paddling prowess. This sporty kayak has multiple storage options for overnight trips.
- Improved hull design offers increased efficiency and paddling prowess
- User-friendly, keyhole cockpit is easy to enter and exit
- Integrated foam thigh braces increase comfort when bracing or carving turns
- Fish-form construction enhances overall flotation and efficiency
- Shallow-V hull enhances tracking and offers excellent stability
- Low deck design minimizes wind resistance
- Rotomolded polyethylene construction offers rugged durability and responsiveness
- Padded seat back designed to articulate with your paddling motion
- Sliding bar adjusts foot pegs without reaching inside cockpit
- Cockpit-deployable rudder enhances tracking in rougher water
- Hidden rudder haul lines
- Rear hatch features a rubberized hatch cover and enough storage for an overnight trip
- Bow hatch features rubberized cover and hard cover with straps to protect contents from splashes
- Boats that are cosmetic 2nds may come with minor blemishes, not unlike those that will be incurred on the first outing. To ensure your satisfaction, please remove all packaging material immediately upon arrival, and inspect for damage prior to signing acceptance form from carrier. Note any damage on carrier’s document, and contact Sierra Trading Post with any problems.
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Kayaking Guide
- Delivery Charge: $50
- Must ship truck within the 48 contiguous US only; not eligible for special shipping offers