. A summer jacket that can easily transform knee shorts or capris into a work-ready ensemble, this Paperwhite jacket is fashioned in cool, unlined linen
-- with unique double-layer construction at the front closure, cuffs and hem accented by pretty, paper-thin shell buttons.
- Educated at the prestigious Parsons School of Design, Paperwhite designer Hinson Wu takes his artistic cues from life and travel, tailoring each creation from luxurious European fabrics
- Fabric is a crisp, lightweight linen with light slubbing
- Narrow, un-collared lapel has unique double layers at the button closure, hem and cuffs
- Pick-stitch accents
- Narrow welted pockets
- Paper-thin shell button at front closure and sleeve notches
- Unlined and beautifully finished inside
- Length: 25" (based on size 10)
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >