About Five Ten 2012 Rogue Climbing Shoes (For Men)
Closeouts. An all-around shoe that's effective for multiple disciplines, Five Ten Rogue climbing shoes have a perforated upper for breathability and have Stealth C4 rubber sole for smearing and cracks.
- Perforated synthetic upper for breathability
- Padded, microfiber-lined tongue for cushioned comfort
- Two touch-fasten straps for easy on-off
- Stealth C4 outsole provides high friction and excellent edging
- Heel pull tabs
- Aggressive Tight Fit: Order 1/2 size smaller
- All Day Comfort Fit: True to size
- Made in United States of America
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
- US shipments only