. Updated with a BioMoGo DNA midsole and a segmented Crash Pad on the lateral side, Brooks Cascadia 8 trail running shoes are ready for long runs. They blend the toughness of a trail shoe with the cushioned comfort of your favorite road shoe.
- Named a Runner's World magazine "Editor's Choice"
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA midsole adds cushioning and provides a customized ride for runnes of all sizes and speeds
- Breathable open-mesh upper with synthetic overlays
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Padded tongue and collar
- Ballistic Rock Shield in forefoot protects underfoot from stone bruising
- Caterpillar Crash Pad on the lateral side flexes with the foot for a smooth heel-to-toe transition
- Four-point pivot post system at the forefoot and heel functions as a suspension system on uneven terrain
- High-density carbon rubber and recycled rubber outsole with aggressive lugs
- Limit 6 per year
- Made in China
- Visit our Shoe Sizing Guide
- US shipments only