. Fjallraven's Greenland jacket is a hip-length outerwear piece built for years of wear. It features a proprietary G-1000 waxed fabric blend that's wind and water resistant, plus has multiple pockets and an attached hood.
- Founded in 1960, Fjallraven of Sweden explores innovative ways to improve materials, reduce weight and increase freedom in outdoor clothing and gear used all over the world
- G-1000 fabric is a proprietary blend of polyester and cotton, tightly woven and impregnated with wax
- Durable, breathable and highly resistant to wind and water
- Attached hood
- Two-way front zip with snap outer storm placket
- Internal zip security pocket
- Snap flap chest pockets
- Front bellows pockets
- Hand pockets
- Snap-adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord hem
- By Fjallraven of Sweden
- Made in Viet Nam
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >