About Garmont She-Ride AT Ski Boots with G-Fit Liners (For Women)
Closeouts. Ride harder and longer with the Garment She-Ride AT ski boot, one of the best put-together AT ski boots on the market, featuring a robust four-buckle design and G-Fit liner. Redesigned walk-ski switch won't accidentally come unlocked during runs.
- Made to handle larger skis and work well for the demanding rider
- Ideal for ski mountaineering, backcountry, freeride and touring
- Female-specific design with thermo-moldable G-Fit 3W liner
- Thermo-moldable G-Fit 3 liner for a custom fit and feel
- Magnesium canting adjustment system
- Injected Pebax and polyurethane shell
- Skywalk® traction outsole
- Height: 10"
- Weight: 6 lb. 6 oz. pr.
- Forward lean: 19, 24 degrees and walking mode
- Made in Italy.
- Alpine touring boots are designed to be used with compatible alpine touring DIN-releasable AT bindings only. Alpine touring boot soles do not fit most downhill bindings and/or could interfere with release mechanisms.