. Viento means wind in Spanish, but you might not notice the wind when you're wearing Icebreaker's Viento Hood jacket. Featuring a stretchy-soft, weather-repelling shell and oh-so-cozy performance merino wool
lining, this baby resists the very thing it's named for.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Water- and wind-resistant poly exterior
- Itch-free merino wool lining is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Vertical shaping seams
- High-zip hand pockets with ample space
- Full-zip front with zipper garage
- Non-restrictive raglan sleeves
- Attached articulated hood with merino wool lining
- Length: 27" (based on size medium)
- Made in China
- Visit our Wool Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >