. An "Editor's Choice Award" winner from Backpacker Magazine
, Icebreaker's Apex base layer
bottoms feature a silky-soft, performance-rated merino wool
in a cold-weather, midweight design for additional temperature control in chilly temps.
- Icebreaker harvests merino wool exclusively from sheep grown in the Southern Alps of New Zealand, where conditions are extreme and the wool responds accordingly
- Itch-free merino wool is temperature regulating, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- UPF 30+ sun protection shields from UV rays
- Built-in fly
- Flatlock comfort seams
- Base layer weight: Midweight
- Made in China (fabric New Zealand)
- Visit our Layering Guide
- US shipments only
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >