. At ease in any setting, Pendleton's At Ease jacket proves to be a reliable classic with its universally flattering silhouette and mix-and-match friendly color scheme.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Midweight, amply textured fabric
- Princess seams front and back for a flattering fit
- Patch front pockets placed on the bias
- Three-button front
- Decorative cuff buttons
- Length: Petite 21", Regular 23" (based on size 10)
- Made in China
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >