About Pendleton Brooke Jacket - Stretch Wool (For Women)
Closeouts. It's not simply run-of-the-mill fabric used to create Pendleton's Brooke jacket -- it's the brand's Ultra 9 stretch wool, created using the finest virgin wool and shape-retaining Lycra® available.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Comfortable linen-look fabric is a blend of smooth virgin wool and 2% Lycra® for stretch and shape retention
- Shaping seams front and back for a flattering fit
- Decorative flap front pockets
- Made in El Salvador
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >