About Pendleton Lady Rider Stretch Wool Pants - Bootcut (For Women)
Closeouts. Inspired by classic riding pants in a forgiving stretch wool, Pendleton's Lady Rider bootcut pants are an earthy olive melange made from gorgeous virgin wool, with unique horizontal back seam at the knee for added shape.
- A dyed-in-the-wool brand since 1863, Pendleton is famous for its exquisitely woven fabrics and flawless tailoring
- Pendleton now collaborates with contemporary designers to expand their iconic plaids and Native-American-inspired patterns into fashions that appear in upscale boutiques
- Fabric is a lightweight virgin wool with 2% stretch
- Zip front with double flat-hook closure
- Belt loops
- Slash side pockets
- Button-flap pockets in back
- Bootcut leg
- Made in El Salvador fabric USA
- Visit our Wool Guide
Complete sizing information for this product is available on the product page.
View sizing information now >