About Redfeather Stride Reflex Snowshoes - 21" (For Women)
Closeouts. Hit your stride on the backcountry powder in Redfeather's Stride Reflex 21 snowshoes. Designed with highly durable Hypalon II® decking, they take on rugged conditions with ease, and their Sure Grip steel crampons ensure excellent traction.
Specs about Redfeather Stride Reflex Snowshoes - 21" (For Women)
- Weight capacity: Up to 125 lb.
- Crampon: Stainless steel
- Heel lift: Yes
- Frame material: Extruded 6000 series aluminum tube
- Decking material: Hypalon® II
- Crampon material: Stainless steel
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Dimensions: 21 x 7-1/2"
- Gender: Women
- Recommended use: Rolling terrain,Mountains
- Made in United States of America
Answer Weight capacity is total weight.
Answer The weight is for the pair.
Answer Thanks for your inquiry. The crampons on the Stride Snowshoe is a Sure Grip crampon. It is a version of 180 degree crampon. The difference between a 180 and 360 is that a 360 had teeth on all sides of the front crampon where a 180 has teeth just on the front and two sides. I am going to notify our copy people to correct the copy.