Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Reviewed by Miss Annie Matti from Vail, CO on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Based on 19 reviews:
. Named in honor of the world class Arctic Grayling fishery in Alaska, Redington's Chena River wading boots were designed in collaboration with the Northwest Women’s Fly Fishers to be durable, comfortable and waterproof performers on the water.
- Waterproof leather upper with abrasion-resistant micro-Cordura® panels
- Reinforced heel counter and toe box
- Speed lacing with top lace lock
- Gravel guard attachment points
- Fully gusseted tongue
- Concave front and rear top reduce leg tension
- Integrated mud guard
- Stitched and bonded black felt sole
- Height: 7"
- Weight: 2 lb.
- Made in China