Ride Snowboards Beacon Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
About Ride Snowboards Beacon Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
Closeouts. Shine some light on your personal style with Ride Snowboards' Beacon snow pants, featuring a stylish cargo design, Strata HD II waterproof breathable fabric and lightweight insulation to keep you comfortable on the slopes.
Specs about Ride Snowboards Beacon Snow Pants - Waterproof, Insulated (For Women)
- Pant features: Waterproof,Insulated
- Waterproof materials: Strata HD II waterproof breathable fabric
- Seam sealed: Full
- Inseam: 30" (based on size medium)
- Leg opening: 22"
- Weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Lining: 70% polyester, 30% nylon or, 60% polyester, 40% nylon (colors 07, 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12), 65% nylon, 35% polyester (color 15)
- Waistband: 2-1/2"
- Belt loops: 2-1/4"
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Fabric: 69% polyester, 31% nylon, 100% nylon (color 11 and 09), 100% polyester (colors 11, 09, 08, 10, 12 and 15), 95% polyester, 5% wool (color 07)
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Made in China
- Visit our Down vs. Synthetic Guide
- US shipments only
Ride Womens Outerwear Size Chart
|Bust||31 - 33||33 - 35||35 - 37||37 - 39||40 - 41|
|Sleeve Length||30 - 31||31 - 32||32 - 33||33 - 34||34 - 35|
|Waist||23.5 - 25.5||26 - 28||28.5- 30.5||31 - 33||33.5 - 35.5|
|Hip||32 - 34||34 - 36||36 - 38||38 - 40||40 - 42|
|Inseam||28.5 - 29.5||29.5 - 30.5||30.5 - 31.5||31.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 33.5|
Note: Measurements are in inches.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Cassie from MI on Friday, May 22, 2015I haven't been able to try them out since I ordered them in May, but they seem to be high quality, warm and have many nice features. They are cute and comfortable
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Skimom from New England on Sunday, January 11, 2015Liked the color, fabric, and fit of these pants but we are returning them because we discovered after receiving the shipment that the pant legs are only partially insulated. The bottom half of the legs are just shells, while the upper leg has insulation. Not enough protection for the slopes in the middle of our New England winters!!
Reviewed by KJ from Michigan on Friday, January 9, 2015Darn - bummed that these don't fit. They are a cute modern cut and actually have larger functional pockets, unlike most women's pants. Love the belt loops and lower-rise, too. Unfortunately they are very 'square' in cut and run large. I'm normally a size 10 and ordered a large so I could fit base layers underneath, but even with a belt they are way too big and falling off.
Reviewed by Auto Kesariaa from Connecticut on Thursday, January 1, 2015I ordered this snow pants for my wife.
1) Keeps warm and dry in snow.
1) Usually she wears 32 size. Ordered Large for her. While walking, though adjusted the fitting tunnel belts still sleeps down.
2) She is 5.2". Too big length wise and bottom are too broad. Not sure if there any adjustments for that.
Overall it keeps her warm and dry however not good fitting.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by gunslinger from san diego on Sunday, January 20, 2013good overall fit and design.
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.
These are sized based on waist measurement in inches. If you hover your mouse over or click on the sizes the corresponding measurement will be displayed.
The pants have a 15,000/10,000MM waterproof/breathable rating.
If you hover over the "Sizes Available" with your mouse, a tap will appear and provide you with the correct numeric sizing. I hope this helps.
The beacon snow pants have a 15k/10k waterproof/breathable rating