About Rieker Federica 02 Mary Jane Shoes - Leather (For Women)
Closeouts. The classy, vintage appeal of Rieker's Federica 02 shoes comes from the subtly stitched panels of swooping matte leather, the sculpted straps and the rounded kitten heel.
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!Write a review
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
Verified Buyer Reviewed by watergirl from Chattanooga, TN on Friday, August 24, 2012This is a rare shoe that I can wear for the first time without any blisters or chafing! The leather is incredably soft and the color is one that I can wear in the summer. Great shoe.
- Best Uses: Everyday, Going Out, Office
- Describe Yourself: Classic, Practical, Stylish
- Pros: Comfortable, Good Cushioning, Stylish, Versatile
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Width: Feels true to width
Verified Buyer Reviewed by KimBo from Australia on Saturday, November 26, 2011Thee shoes are awesome. I am on my feet all day and these shoes are amazing. The first day I wore them I left home at 7am and did not get home till 10 past 9 and did not have a red mark anywhere on my foot - first time ever this had happened!!! Am looking for this brand in any colour and stye I can find.
- Best Uses: Leisure, Standing, Walking, Work
- Pros: Comfortable, Flexible, Good Heel Grip, Great arch support, Great Sole Grip, Stylish
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Maybe next time from Sunny California on Wednesday, October 26, 2011I so wanted to keep these shoes, but the straps did not adjust; they only have one snap position.
- Best Uses: Work with pants or skirt
- Cons: non adjustable straps
- Pros: Cute Stylish, Good Neutral Color
Reviewed by STP Shopper from Ohio on Friday, October 21, 2011These shoes not only look nice, they fit me. I wear size 5.5 and bought the 36. Often a 36 in a European shoe runs large, but these don't. I have a B width, and I suspect that these shoes are wider than narrower. I'm wearing them w/o stockings and have ample room. If these were another pair,I'd get it.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Marti with hard to fit feet from Indianapolis, IN on Friday, October 7, 2011Easy to wear all day; classy looking shoe. This is a wonderful brand of shoe and worth the expense.
- Best Uses: Great with skirt or slack
- Cons: none
- Pros: Shoe is cream not white