Still working with them.
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Hillbilly from Oregon on Saturday, September 8, 2012
Seem to rub a bit on the left ankle. I bent the part rubbing and has been ok. True test will be in them for days hunting in a few weeks. Will most likely bring some moleskin, just to be safe.
- Best Uses: Big Game Hunting, Cold Climate
- Cons: No Ammo Storage, Rubbing Ankle A Bit
- Describe Yourself: Hunter
- Pros: Camo Design, Price Price And Price, Waterproof
- Sizing: Feels true to size
- Was this a gift?: No