About Rome Reverb Snowboard
Closeouts. Rome's Reverb snowboard lets you make beautiful music all over the mountain. The all-mountain freestyle design features positive camber for excellent response for air enthusiasts and powder junkies alike.
Specs about Rome Reverb Snowboard
- Core material: POP core matrix, two zones of lightweight wood in a body of poplar
- Base material: Sintered
- Construction: StraightBiax carbon laminate
- Profile: Traditional Camber
- Tail: Raised
- Waxable: Yes
- Steel edges: Yes
- Overall weight: 6 lb. 4 oz.
- Tip width: 288.4mm
- Waist width: 249mm
- Tail width: 288.4mm
- Turn radius: 7.83m
- Tip width: 294.2mm
- Waist width: 253mm
- Tail width: 294.2mm
- Turn radius: 8.75m
- Recommended use: All Mountain
- Made in Taiwan, Republic of China
- Gender Men
- Visit our Snowboarding Guide
- Return information
Do you own this product? Write a review and help others with their buying decisions!
Most Helpful 5-Star Review
The setup above is exactly what my heavy frame needed for those days when I just want to charge. I ride Snowbird, UT almost daily and the conditions this year have been extremely var... Read More
Reviewed by Little Cottonwood from Salt Lake City. UT on Monday, February 17, 20145'8" 215lbs -- 160cm Rome Reverb board, Ride Revolt bindings, +15/-15 regular stance, Burton Rover mid-flex boots.
The setup above is exactly what my heavy frame needed for those days when I just want to charge. I ride Snowbird, UT almost daily and the conditions this year have been extremely variable. I have a 155 Arbor Formula (rocker) that kept washing out charging hard-pack but works great in deep pow with playful lines. I also have a 158 Capita Defenders of Awesome (rocker/camber hybrid) that loves chunder and moguls at speed, but is slightly undersized when I'm at full blast. The Rome fills the niche that my other two boards don't, but can accommodate any condition with a little work. A great over-all performer with a ton of pop, Rome makes a great looking traditional camber board at a great price, but doesn't sacrifice quality in the least -- sintered base, glossy top sheet, nice inlay details -- this board looks super nice with a fresh coat of wax.
Reviewed by Doug G. from OHIO on Thursday, February 13, 20141. This board is flat with no camber despite Rome advertising as their stay positive camber board
2. Did Rome think us old riders (40 yoa) like me don't know what camber looks like or rides like....
3. somewhat disappointed......why cant I find a traditional camber board with flex for big air with a 4 hole pattern......most companies are listing traditional camber when they end up having funky side rail anti-edge catching tech).....no thanks
4. Just because I love camber boards does not mean I want to be the tool in hard boots doing only carves all day long and nothing else
5. Still love sierra trading post......Nothings ever gonna keep you down, you're the best around....sorry, saw Johnny the hiker example and thought of Johnny from the Karate Kid (1980's version).
6. If you're not buying this board because you think its camber......no worries, you new schoolers will love this
7. Rome kicked butt on the graphics......at 40 years old I want my board to look like a Lexus with mature colors and clean lines........not a 13 year olds locker with pink and green artistic flare
. PS-totally keeping this board......amazing powder board but not an all mountain camber board
Question & Answer
Questions about this product? Get answers from community and staff experts.