Customer Reviews Of:
Romika Gina 02 Mary Jane Shoes - Leather, Slip-Ons (For Women)
Closeouts. Slip feet into Romika's Gina 02 shoes for a fun, casual twist on the classic Mary Jane, complete with a smooth leather upper and artistic stitching accents.
Average Rating based on 26 reviews 4.269230 0 5
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Kathy from Ohio on Friday, September 25, 2015True to size, comfortable and stylish. Can wear all day
Verified Buyer Reviewed by Belairbear from Maryland on Monday, November 10, 2014I have trouble with my feet so am always looking. This is a cute shoe that supports my foot. I really like a narrow shoe but that's hard to find in size 5. The adjustable strap snugs the shoe up nicely.
Reviewed by Ginny the hiker from Arkansas on Tuesday, March 25, 2014The shoe runs large returned a 37 for a 36 and still have space behind heel; normally wear size 6. Style and overall shoe nothing exception since it is a clog. Stone color is nice.
Reviewed by Comfort Seeking Sally from Arizona on Thursday, November 21, 2013This is my third pair of Romika shoes and, while cute, are not up to the standards of previous Romika's I've bought.
(1) As usual, they run quite large; but these, unlike others, are almost a size and half larger in length BUT are a little snug at the widest part of the foot in width until they've been worn a few days. Because of on-and-off swelling of my feet and their adjustability, I'm keeping them. But when my feet are not swollen, they are so large that I cannot make the strap snug enough to keep them on.
(2) The removable insole would not stay in at first (but is now).
(3) As another reviewer noticed, the insole was much too hard at first. After wearing them for appx two weeks, the insole has become more flexible and molded to the foot, so they are now comfortable.
(4) Unlike leather-lined Romika's, these do not "breath" and thus are much more comfortable with socks or stockings on.
(5) And last, where the strap over the instep is stitched together, it is leather has been VERY roughly cut.
Previous Romika's were much more consistent in size (run one size large in all dimensions), did not require any breaking in period as these did, and were better constructed. In checking, this pair was made in Vietnam, whereas the other Romika's were made in the Czech Republic.
In summary, if considering buying these, purchase a size and half smaller than normal and I would not recommend them if you have at all wide feet; and be prepared for a brief breaking in period.
Reviewed by LalaMT from Montana on Saturday, October 26, 2013These are nice comfortable cute shoes. They are a tiny bit short in my usual size, but I will keep them and wear them in warm weather with no or thin socks.
Reviewed by Fuzby from Iowa on Tuesday, October 22, 2013I was looking for a 'shoulder season' shoe that could be worn with or without socks, comfortable enough for the frequent walking I do in the course of most days. So far I've been happy with these. They have a supportive footbed and kind toebox, and a soft interior that is good with or without socks. They have given all-day comfort with lots of walking in my first few wearings. The only slight negative is that without backs, they can slip off more easily, but that is the nature of the style. I would recommend these.
Reviewed by CandyCamper from Florida on Saturday, September 28, 2013Love this shoe! Very comfortable with decent arch support. As a teacher I spend a lot of time on my feet. No more tired and sore feet! My foot is on the wide side and these fit great!
Reviewed by SLFA from California on Saturday, July 13, 2013These shoes are comfortable and look great with jeans! I purchased them just to have a low slip on shoe for when I bring my son to the park. However, they have become my "go to" pair of shoes. I love them.
Reviewed by Sabine from Manitoba on Wednesday, June 26, 2013Shoes arrived today. Very comfortable and true to size.
Reviewed by Mary going overseas from Iowa on Wednesday, June 12, 2013Lovely shoe, but if you have narrow feet or heels, this is not going to work for you. Well made and nice neutral color in olive.